We offer onsite and online learning sessions to help researchers understand and access our collections and services, whether it is for personal, professional or academic purposes. Sessions are free but require registration. See our What's On page for details.
Our sessions cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- orientation and getting started at the Library
- special collections
- accessing online collections
- using the online discovery service Trove
We also offer a range of sessions related to family history research, which include:
- Finding Families : an introduction to resources at the Library
- Trove for family history
- searching passenger lists
- finding newspapers
If you would like to suggest a topic for our Learning Program or enquire about a group booking or a custom program, please submit an enquiry through Ask a Librarian.