Gale Cengage Learning
Gale Cengage Learning has also been involved in the New Zealand national licensing initiative.
Products on offer through ERA:
- Health & Wellness Resource Center + Alternative Health Module
- Health Reference Center Academic
- Literature Resource Center
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Science in Context
- Global Issues in Context
- Speaking from Experience
Pricing information available on relevant product page.
7.00am to 5.00pm (Australian EST, Melbourne)
phone: 1300 790 853 (toll-free within Australia)
|Subscriptions & invoicing:|
|Technical support :||
Technical Assistance is available from:
Forgotten your password?
Request a new one
Contact us for new subscriptions, or to report any changes after your Library’s subscription is established.
- Browser check
- Configuring Firewalls & Proxies
- Authentication options: IP authentication, Password , Cookie , Barcode, Library Managed Passwords (Scripting) , Referring URL and Athens
- Remote Patron Authentication Service (RPAS)
- URLs for direct product access
- Enable OpenURL
- MARC records – updated monthly.
- Usage statistics and reports – ICOLC and COUNTER-compliant. To request a new online usage report email email@example.com
Check out the resources available through Gale’s Technical & Training Resources site .
Libraries can directly request training from Ms Maryce Johnstone (email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9685 4246) and Thomson invite feedback on services through their online training evaluation form.
Promotion of electronic resources can boost usage and help maximise the benefit of your subscription spend.Check out the free resources available through Gale’s Market Your Library site.